Important: Since the essential contents of the CD
Reference Library are now available online,
these files are no longer being distributed on CD.
What is the CD Reference Library?
The HydroCAD CD includes a substantial Reference Library, which provides a
number of documents of interest to HydroCAD owners. You can order copies
of the CD here.
The CD Reference Library currently includes:
|Sample sections from the Stormwater Training
|HydroCAD Owner's Manual in PDF format for
on-screen use. Order printed copies
|The complete National Engineering handbook, Part 630: Hydrology.|
|Original SCS/NRCS TR-55 Manual and Software.|
|Original SCS/NRCS TR-20 Manual and Software.|
How do I access the CD Reference Library?
With HydroCAD 7.1 (and later) just insert the CD and select "Reference
Library" from the menu.
For HydroCAD 7.0, follow these steps to access the library:
- Make sure the HydroCAD-7 CD is in your CD ROM drive.
- If the setup program starts automatically, select "Do Not Install".
- Open "My Computer" and locate your CD ROM drive.
- Right-click your CD ROM and select "Open" from the menu.
- When the CD folder appears, open the "Library" folder.
- Inside the "Library" folder, open the "Contents" document.
- Use the "Contents" links to access the documents you need.